64GB / 256GB
Logitech Folio Touch with Integrated Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
AppleCare+ for iPad Air
iPad Air. Powerful, versatile and the perfect learning companion.
The all-new iPad Air is the perfect learning companion. With a stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display¹ and the powerful A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, students can create beautiful presentations, write papers, edit 4K videos, design 3D models, start group projects with classmates from anywhere and do all of these things with ease. And now with support for Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation),² fast, easy and secure Touch ID, a 12-megapixel back camera and 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera, USB-C connector for charging and accessories, all-day battery life,³ and fast Wi-Fi 6 and Gigabit-class LTE,⁴ learning on iPad Air is more versatile than ever.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
¹The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
²Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
³Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
⁴Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
AppleCare+ for iPad
Accidental damage protection and priority tech support from the people who know your iPad best.*
Every iPad comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for iPad extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for your iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.Service and support, all in one stop
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks