64GB / 256GB
Lovable. Drawable. Magical in the classroom.
Colourfully reimagined and more capable than ever. With the powerful A14 Bionic chip, educators can help students do everything from sketching ideas to learning to code. Students can get excited about capturing vivid detail in photos and videos for their projects. And lessons come alive on the immersive 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display.¹ iPad is designed for all the ways students love to learn.
- Powerful A14 Bionic chip with 6-core CPU and 4-core GPU for everyday tasks like video editing, coding, AR and more
- All-day battery life²
- 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display¹ with True Tone and all-screen design
- Wi-Fi 6 and 5G connectivity³
- 12MP Wide back camera to capture amazing details for projects
- 12MP UltraWide landscape front camera with Centre Stage
- Sketch and explore ideas in the classroom with Apple Pencil⁴
- Charge up at lightning speed with USB-C connector
- iPadOS 16 takes the versatility of iPad even further with powerful new ways to create and learn
- Works with Apple Pencil (1st generation)⁴ and Magic Keyboard Folio
Accessories are sold separately and are subject to availability. Compatibility varies by generation. Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change. Third-party software is sold separately.
¹The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the 10.9-inch iPad screen is 10.86 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
²Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/sg/batteries for more information.
³Data plan is required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/sg/ipad/cellular.
⁴USB-C to Apple Pencil Adapter is required to work with iPad (10th generation). Subject to availability.
AppleCare+ for iPad
Protect your iPad with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for iPad provides two years of repair coverage, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months.* Plus you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.
Service and support, all in one stop
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks