Accidental damage protection and priority tech support from the people who know your iPad best.*
Every iPad comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for iPad extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for your iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.
Service and support, all in one stop
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the iPad. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
In Singapore, coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple South Asia Pte Ltd has purchased from AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte Ltd.
*Service coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories, one compatible Apple Pencil and one compatible Apple-branded iPad keyboard used with your iPad, or for batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.