Every iPad comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPad and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a S$68.00 service fee.¹ In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPad, iOS and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.²
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone²
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair³: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each subject to a S$68 service fee¹
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
² Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
³ Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorised Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
⁴ AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.