Protection for your iPad
AppleCare+ extends your technical support and repair coverage for iPad and Apple Pencil to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date. And it adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for your iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair
- Express Replacement Service
- Hardware coverage for your iPad, battery, AirPort devices and Apple Pencil
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for your iPad and S$42 for your Apple Pencil
- Software support for iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of plan is not required to purchase the iPad. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
*Service coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories, and one compatible Apple Pencil used with your iPad that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. AirPort devices must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.