Top of its class.
When power is a prerequisite, students use MacBook Pro. With advanced graphics and high-performance processors and storage, it’s a notebook built to handle everything from particle simulations and film editing to compiling code. And with a brilliant Retina display, secure Touch ID and built-in apps for creativity and productivity, MacBook Pro is built for learning at its highest level.
Configurable processor, memory and storage options are available.
- 1.4GHz quad-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645
- 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- 13-inch Retina display with True Tone
- Magic Keyboard
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports
Basic Laptop Sleeve
AppleCare+ for Mac
Accidental damage coverage and priority tech support from the people who know your Mac best.
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage.*Service and support, all in one stop.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage*
- Onsite service: Request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Mac for service*
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage*
- Using macOS and iCloud*
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks