- 2.6GHz 6-core 9th-generation Intel Core i7 processor
- Turbo Boost up to 4.8GHz
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300M with 4GB of GDDR6 memory
- 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 memory
- 512GB SSD storage
- 16-inch Retina display with True Tone
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
The best for the brightest.
Designed for those who defy limits and change the world, the new MacBook Pro is by far the most powerful notebook we’ve ever made. With an immersive 16-inch Retina display, super-fast processors, next-generation graphics, the largest battery capacity ever in a MacBook Pro, a new Magic Keyboard and massive storage, it’s the ultimate pro notebook for the ultimate user.
One-year limited warranty
AppleCare+ for Mac
Protection for your Mac.
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support.¹ AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage.²
- One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage³
- Onsite service: request that a technician come to your workplace or have a courier pick up your Mac for service⁴
- Carry-in repair: take your Mac to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorised Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage
Software support included
- Using macOS and iCloud⁶
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/.
In Singapore, coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple South Asia Pte Ltd has purchased from AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte Ltd.
¹ Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
² Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your Mac, each incident being subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage. If your Mac has catastrophic damage from an accident or is inoperable after unauthorised modifications, you will need to buy a replacement.
³ Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
⁴ Availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See terms above for full details.
⁵ Must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
⁶ For Mac computers running macOS Server, AppleCare+ covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server question and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.