- Apple M1 Pro with 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU and 16-core Neural Engine
- 32GB unified memory
- 512GB SSD storage
- 16-inch Liquid Retina XDR display
- Three Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, SDXC card slot, MagSafe 3 port
- 140W USB-C Power Adapter
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID - US English
3 years (with AppleCare+)
MacBook Pro. Big screen. Max power. Quick study.
The new 16-inch MacBook Pro delivers game-changing performance for any course load. Choose the powerful M1 Pro or the even more powerful M1 Max to fly through intensive schoolwork while getting amazing battery life.¹ And with an immersive 14-inch Liquid Retina XDR display and an array of ports, you can do more than ever in school with MacBook Pro.²
Configurable options are available.
¹Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
²The display on the 16-inch MacBook Pro has rounded corners at the top. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 16.2 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
AppleCare+ for Mac
Protect your Mac with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for Mac provides three years of repair coverage, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months.* Plus you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.*
Service and support, all in one stop
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage*
- Onsite service: Request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Mac for service*
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorised Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage*
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using macOS and iCloud*
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks