- Apple M1 Pro with 8-core CPU, 14-core GPU, 16-core Neural Engine
- 16GB unified memory
- 512GB SSD storage
- 67W USB-C Power Adapter
- 14-inch Liquid Retina XDR display
- Three Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, SDXC card slot, MagSafe 3 port
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID - US English
Logitech Pebble M350
Laptop Carry Bag
Top of its class.
When power is a prerequisite, students use MacBook Pro. With cutting-edge graphics and high-performance processors and storage, it’s a notebook built to handle everything from particle simulations to film editing and compiling code. And with a gorgeous Retina display, secure Touch ID and built-in apps for creativity and productivity, MacBook Pro is built for learning at its highest level.
AppleCare+ for Mac
Protection for your Mac.
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support.¹ AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage.²
- One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage³
- Onsite service: request that a technician come to your workplace or have a courier pick up your Mac for service⁴
- Carry-in repair: take your Mac to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorised Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage
Software support included
- Using macOS and iCloud⁶
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/.
In Singapore, coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple South Asia Pte Ltd has purchased from AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte Ltd.