- 2.0GHz quad-core 10th-generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 16GB 3733MHz LPDDR4X memory
- 512GB SSD storage
- 13-inch Retina display with True Tone
- Magic Keyboard
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
Logitech M337 Bluetooth Mouse
Top of its class.
When power is a prerequisite, students use MacBook Pro. With advanced graphics and high- performance processors and storage, it’s a notebook built to handle everything from particle simulations and film editing to compiling code. And with new Magic Keyboard, a brilliant Retina display, secure Touch ID, and built-in apps for creativity and productivity, MacBook Pro is built for learning at its highest level.
Configurable processor, memory, and storage options are available.
One-year limited warranty
AppleCare+ for Mac
Accidental damage coverage and priority tech support from the people who know your Mac best.
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage.*
Service and support, all in one stop
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage*
- Onsite service: Request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Mac for service*
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorised Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)A
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage*
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using macOS and iCloud*
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/.
In Singapore, the accidental damage from handling coverage is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple South Asia Pte Ltd has purchased from AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte Ltd.
*Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your Mac, each incident being subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage. If your Mac has catastrophic damage from an accident or is inoperable after unauthorised modifications, you will need to buy a replacement. Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
Availability depends on the country or region in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See terms above for full details.
For Mac computers running macOS Server, AppleCare+ covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server question and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.