- Retina display with True Tone
- 1.1GHz quad-core 10th-generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 8GB 3733MHz LPDDR4X memory
- 512GB SSD storage
- Magic Keyboard
- Touch ID
- Force Touch trackpad
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports
AppleCare+ for Mac
13-inch Laptop Sleeve
Logitech M337 Bluetooth Mouse
USB-C to Multiport Adapter
Onsite Pickup and Loaner
3 years (with AppleCare+)
Perfectly portable. Now more powerful.
Whatever your major, MacBook Air is ready for it. It features a durable, thin and light design with a stunning Retina display. Apple-designed apps for creativity and productivity. Up to twice the performance to easily run the software you need for school like Microsoft Office.¹ And with a new Magic Keyboard, twice the storage,¹ secure Touch ID and all-day battery life,² MacBook Air is ready for class and everything else.
Configurable processor, memory, and storage options are available.
¹Compared with the previous-generation MacBook Air.
²Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
AppleCare+ for Mac
Accidental damage coverage and priority tech support from the people who know your Mac best.
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage.*Service and support, all in one stop.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage*
- Onsite service: Request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Mac for service*
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage*
- Using macOS and iCloud*
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks