Colour: Space Grey
Storage and Connectivity: 32GB Wi-Fi
Like a computer. Unlike any computer.
iPad. Now with more to love.
Create, learn, work and play like never before on the immersive 10.2-inch Retina display.¹ Support for the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil.² Over a million apps available on the App Store, including Apple Arcade games. Front and back cameras. Wi-Fi and 4G LTE Advanced.³ All-day battery life.⁴ And it comes with iPadOS, which unlocks a whole new world of capability. It’s unbelievably fun. And unmistakably iPad.
- 10.2-inch Retina display¹
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera, 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and 4G LTE Advanced mobile data³
- Up to 10 hours of battery life⁴
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil²
- iPadOS with intuitive multitasking, new Home screen and all the great features of iOS 13
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
¹ Display size is measured diagonally.
² Accessories are sold separately. Apple Pencil (1st generation) is compatible with 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad (6th and 7th generation) and iPad mini (5th generation). Smart Keyboard is compatible with iPad (7th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) and 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
³ Data plan is required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
⁴ Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
Go to apple.com/ipad/specs for a complete set
Go to apple.com/sg/support/products/ipad.html for more information on AppleCare.
AppleCare+ for iPad
Protection for your iPad
AppleCare+ extends your technical support and repair coverage for iPad and Apple Pencil to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date. And it adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for your iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair
- Express Replacement Service
- Hardware coverage for your iPad, battery, AirPort devices and Apple Pencil
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for your iPad and S$42 for your Apple Pencil
- Software support for iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of plan is not required to purchase the iPad. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
*Service coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories, and one compatible Apple Pencil used with your iPad that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. AirPort devices must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.