64GB / 256GB
iPad Air. Powerful, versatile, and the perfect learning companion.
The all-new iPad Air is the perfect learning companion. With a stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display¹ and the powerful A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, students can create beautiful presentations, write papers, edit 4K videos, design 3D models, start group projects with classmates from anywhere, and do all of these things with ease. And now with support for Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation),² fast, easy, and secure Touch ID, a 12MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera, USB-C connector for charging and accessories, all-day battery life,³ and fast wireless,⁴ learning on iPad Air is more versatile than ever.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
¹ The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
² Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation
³ Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/sg/batteries for more information.
⁴ Data plan required. LTE Advanced, LTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/sg/ipad/cellular.
AppleCare+ for iPad
Protect your iPad with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for iPad provides two years of repair coverage, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months.* Plus you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.
Service and support, all in one stop
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks