64GB / 256GB
iPad. Designed for all the ways your student loves to learn.
Powerful. Easy to use. Versatile. Students love learning with the new iPad. With the powerful A13 Bionic chip, all- day battery life,¹ a beautiful 10.2-inch Retina display, ultra-fast Wi-Fi, an Ultra Wide front camera with Centre Stage and it works with Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard.² iPad lets students do and learn more, more easily. All for an incredible value.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
¹ Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
² Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
³ Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/sg/ipad/cellular.
AppleCare+ for iPad
Protect your iPad with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for iPad provides two years of repair coverage, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months.* Plus you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.
Service and support, all in one stop
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks