Due to current global situation of parts shortage, delivery is expected to start from the 2nd week of July for orders placed before 30 June 2022. For orders placed in July, delivery is expected to start from late July.
- Apple M1 Pro chip with 8‑core CPU, 14-core GPU and 16‑core Neural Engine
- 16GB unified memory
- 512GB SSD storage
- 14-inch Liquid Retina XDR display
- Three Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, SDXC card slot, MagSafe 3 port
- Magic Keyboard with Touch ID
- Force Touch trackpad
- 67W USB-C Power Adapter
3 years (with AppleCare+)
MacBook Pro. Take a Pro to school.
The new 14-inch MacBook Pro delivers game-changing performance for any course load. Choose the powerful M1 Pro or the even more powerful M1 Max to fly through intensive schoolwork while getting amazing battery life.¹ And with an immersive 14-inch Liquid Retina XDR display and an array of ports, you can do more than ever in school with MacBook Pro.²
Configurable options are available.
¹ Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/sg/batteries for more information.
² The display on the 14-inch MacBook Pro has rounded corners at the top. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 14.2 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
AppleCare+ for Mac
Protect your Mac with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for Mac provides three years of repair coverage, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months.* Plus you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.*
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage*
- Onsite service: Request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Mac for service*
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorised Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents.
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage*
Answers to all your Apple software questions.
- Using macOS and iCloud*
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks