- Retina display with True Tone
- Magic Keyboard
- Touch ID
- Force Touch trackpad
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports
Please note that opting for a storage upgrade may increase delivery times if stocks are unavailable.
Storage 256GB option is currently out of stock and estimated waiting time is about 4–6 weeks. Storage 512GB option is in stock.
3 years (with AppleCare+)
Power to achieve anything. It’s in the Air.
The thinnest and lightest Mac notebook now comes with the Apple M1 chip, so students can pursue their passions with a giant leap in performance. Featuring a blazing-fast 8-core CPU and up to 8-core GPU to tackle any project. A 16-core Neural Engine to accelerate machine learning tasks like voice recognition and image processing. Built-in apps for productivity and creativity. Get iPhone and iPad apps on your Mac with macOS Big Sur. All with a silent, fanless design and up to 18 hours of battery life.* MacBook Air. For learning anything, anywhere.
Configurable options are available.
*Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
AppleCare+ for Mac
Protect your Mac with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for Mac provides three years of repair coverage, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months.* Plus you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.*
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage*
- Onsite service: Request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Mac for service*
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorised Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents.
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage*
Answers to all your Apple software questions.
- Using macOS and iCloud*
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks