256GB / 512GB / 1TB
Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi + Cellular
iPad Pro. Supercharged for students.
iPad Pro gives students power and versatility to take on anything, anywhere. Now with the mind-blowing Apple M1 chip for next-level performance and all-day battery life.³ A 12.9-inch Liquid Retina XDR display¹ offers true-to-life detail, great for viewing and editing HDR photos and videos, or enjoying movies and TV programmes. 5G models with mobile connectivity deliver blazing speeds away from Wi-Fi.² Stay in frame automatically during video calls with Centre Stage. And capture ideas with Apple Pencil and the Magic Keyboard with built-in trackpad.⁴ With iPad Pro, it’s easier than ever for students to follow their passions, anywhere they want.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
¹The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the 12.9-inch iPad Pro screen is 12.9 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
²Data plan is required. 5G, Gigabit LTE, LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/sg/ipad/cellular.
³Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
⁴Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
AppleCare+ for iPad Pro
Protect your iPad with AppleCare+.
Every iPad comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for iPad extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for your iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.
Service and support, all in one stop
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: We’ll ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks