Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi + Cellular
iPad Air. Powerful, portable, and the perfect learning companion.
iPad Air brings powerful pro technologies to more students than ever. The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine. A beautiful 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone. Support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard.¹ An 8MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera. Touch ID. And the amazingly capable iPadOS. Combined with all-day battery life,² ultrafast Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE,³ and great apps on the App Store, iPad Air is ready for when you need to create a video presentation, do scientific research, write a thesis, and more.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
¹Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
²Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
³Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, LTE Advanced, LTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
AppleCare+ for iPad/iPad Air/iPad mini
Protect your iPad with AppleCare+
Every iPad comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for iPad extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for your iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.
Service and support, all in one stop
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: We’ll ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks