- Apple M1 chip with 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU and 16-core Neural Engine
- 8GB unified memory
- 512GB SSD storage
- 13-inch Retina display with True Tone
- Magic Keyboard
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Force Touch trackpad
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports
- 15-inch Carry Bag
- Logitech H111 Headset
- Logitech Corded Mouse
- USB-C to Multiport Adapter
- Onsite Pickup and Loaner
3 years (with AppleCare+)
Note: No Support for Boot Camp for Windows
Power to take learning further.
If students can dream it, they can create it with the 13-inch MacBook Pro. Featuring the Apple M1 chip for a massive leap in performance in a beautiful, durable design. A blazing-fast 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU to tackle any project. A 16-core Neural Engine to accelerate machine learning tasks like voice recognition and image processing. Built-in apps for productivity and creativity. Get iPhone and iPad apps on your Mac with macOS Big Sur. And up to 20 hours of battery life* — the longest ever in a Mac. It’s Apple most popular pro notebook. Way more performance to push imaginations way further.
Configurable options are available.
*Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
AppleCare+ for Mac
Protect your Mac with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for Mac provides three years of repair coverage, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months.* Plus you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.*
Service and support, all in one stop
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage*
- Onsite service: Request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Mac for service*
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorised Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage*
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using macOS and iCloud*
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks