128GB / 256GB
iPad Pro. Supercharged for students.
iPad Pro gives students power and versatility to take on anything, anywhere. Now with the mind-blowing Apple M2 chip for next-level performance and all-day battery life.² A 12.9-inch Liquid Retina XDR display¹ offers true-to-life detail, great for viewing and editing HDR photos and videos, or enjoying movies and TV shows. Stay in frame automatically during video calls with Center Stage. And capture ideas with Apple Pencil and the Magic Keyboard with built-in trackpad. With iPad Pro, it’s easier than ever for students to follow their passions, anywhere they want.
Accessories are sold separately and are subject to availability. Compatibility varies by generation. Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change. Third-party software is sold separately.
¹The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
²Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
AppleCare+ for iPad
Protect your iPad with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for iPad provides two years of repair coverage, including unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection.* Plus you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.
Service and support, all in one stop
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks