128GB / 256GB
iPad Pro. Supercharged for students.
iPad Pro gives students power and versatility to take on anything, anywhere. Now with the mind-blowing Apple M1 chip for next-level performance and all- day battery life.³ A 12.9-inch Liquid Retina XDR display¹ offers true-to-life detail, great for viewing and editing HDR photos and videos, or enjoying movies and TV shows. 5G cellular models deliver blazing speeds away from Wi-Fi.² Stay in frame automatically during video calls with Center Stage. And capture ideas with Apple Pencil and the Magic Keyboard with built-in trackpad.⁴ With iPad Pro, it’s easier than ever for students to follow their passions, anywhere they want.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
¹ The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
² Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
³ Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
⁴ Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
AppleCare+ for iPad
Protect your iPad with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for iPad provides two years of repair coverage, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months.* Plus you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.
Service and support, all in one stop
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks